YPMRC - A new Dawn

Announcements from the management

YPMRC - A new Dawn

Postby No7 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:29 am

Hi

As many of you know I am standing down from the role I have held for the past 6 or 7 years as club rep. My racing has reduced in recent years and also my presence in the paddock and while I dont know what involvement I will have moving forward I decided to hand over the reigns to the new blood. The club belongs to you the riders but just needs some guidance and coercing along the way - There has always been a group of us to help make decisions in the interest of the club to ensure its moving in the right direction and this group is no different.

We have kinda broken down what I did across the group but ultimately everyone will be working together to keep this amazing class moving forward and on the grid. Ensuring the technical rules are kept up to date and communicated to Bemsee and the class, looking for sponsorship, managing the club bike, promotion and marketing and of course communication between the club riders and Bemsee, AGM's, class communication, media and website and the treasury of course will be taken on by a new member this year.

This is how the YPMRC co-ordinators team looks now and majority of these have already been on board in last couple of years anyway so this is a seamless transition..

· Doug Edmondson - riders rep/co-ordinator
. Trevor Sharpe – general co-ordinator/Club bike co-ordinator
· Jock Walker – general co-ordinator
· Len Whalin – technical co-ordinator
· Martin – marketing & sponsorship co-ordinator
· Ady Grove – general co-ordinator/tech 350
. Niki Grant - Treasurer
. Jamie Sharpe - Media
. Kev Higerty - Website

Fish signing off
YPM #7
No7
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: YPMRC - A new Dawn

Postby Trev1963 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:49 am

Whilst I have only been involved in YPM for four short years, I can vouch for the impact Pete has had on YPM; quite simply, we wouldn't be half the club we are without his leadership.
Trev1963
Champion
Champion

Return to Announcements