Bemsee D&D - Class Meeting

Announcements from the management

Bemsee D&D - Class Meeting

Postby No7 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:27 pm

Hi All

I would like to run a class meeting at the D&D - I will get Mike Dommett to get us a room for 2PM - The main topics will be

YPVS modifications
Wets or Not
Grid sharing
NEC
YPM Funds
Club Bike

please attend if you can

I will update location details when I have them
User avatar
No7
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Reading, Berks

Re: Bemsee D&D - Class Meeting

Postby Finski#13 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:03 pm

O great I can give good feedback from home!! Not

Anyway I wont be able to attend as I am down at my mother as she's getting on a bit now and have not seen her for 6 months or so, so apologies for my absence.

If you do take a vote I can be contacted by mobile SMS 07940 796265.

I have two friend who are eager to try out YPM next year based on wets being allowed.

I hope you all have a good time and dont drink to much!

Sorry forgot you lot cant do both!!! ;)
Finski#13
Rookie
Rookie
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:03 am

Re: Bemsee D&D - Class Meeting

Postby Len w #72 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:12 pm

Thanks for the update Pete. I'll be there, should be there not long after 12. See you there.
Len w #72
Club Gimp
Club Gimp
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:20 pm

Re: Bemsee D&D - Class Meeting

Postby ypm76 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:06 am

Finski#13 wrote:O great I can give good feedback from home!! Not

Anyway I wont be able to attend as I am down at my mother as she's getting on a bit now and have not seen her for 6 months or so, so apologies for my absence.

If you do take a vote I can be contacted by mobile SMS 07940 796265.

I have two friend who are eager to try out YPM next year based on wets being allowed.

I hope you all have a good time and dont drink to much!

Sorry forgot you lot cant do both!!! ;)


Oooo I can sign this number up to all sorts of dodgy services now :)

But on the vote, if a show of hands is needed it'll only be for indication. The actual vote will happen in the usual way around Dec/Jan time.

It shows you haven't been to a D&D recently fella, the YPM's have shown legendary performances in the "what's my name?" pissed category.

Doug..... - Took us half hour to find him for his presentation and then he proceeded to a Jesus impersonation throughout it
Kingy..... - Lost his trophy, we found it in one of the flower beds...
Carol (Nellie's ex)..... - Unable to walk by 9.30pm...

I could go on but you get the picture :)
User avatar
ypm76
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:32 am
Location: Gillingham, Kent

Re: Bemsee D&D - Class Meeting

Postby Higgsy » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:27 am

I think we can feel very proud of our collective performance over the last few years, incoherent rambling, table drinks destroying, slaughtered wags climbing the stairs on their knees, windmill dancing and the odd chunder in the bushes. And that's just my lot :lol:
Higgsy
Spammer
Spammer
 
Posts: 2009
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:50 pm
Location: Medway Marauder

Re: Bemsee D&D - Class Meeting

Postby No7 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:35 am

2PM Ashford Suite
User avatar
No7
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Reading, Berks

Re: Bemsee D&D - Class Meeting

Postby Finski#13 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:27 pm

Well, you lot must have had a good time as I never got any abuse down the phone so you must have been slaughtered!!! :lol:

Back on topic what happened in the meeting?? :?:
Finski#13
Rookie
Rookie
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:03 am

Re: Bemsee D&D - Class Meeting

Postby No7 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:35 am

lee - In summary - a lot of talking not much result...

- If we have to merge a grid merge with NJC
- If not running wets are stopping riders coming to grid then consider them but how many riders will not race if they are - who knows
- Should club offer a 350YPVS/Hybrid as a club bike also
- perhaps run 2 bikes for club bike
- consider wets if 2 club bikes are run - turn around time would need to be increased - 10 mins not enough then logistics of wets for 2 bikes
- Allow PV to run TZR gear as part of regs change
- 8 round championship as normal
- NEC discussions - costings from club funds
- YPM promotion kit to remain in one central place for further shows/promotion days
- Increase Media reach out to non race clubs - Bike mags/forums/car mags/forums
- Club Bike fairings/spares/winter maintenance in hand
- YPM members to submit registration if planning to race - Ensure BMCRC know commitment to race at some point
- TZR to run Michelin Pilot as control tyre - rejected
- Avon producing AM23 with extra cuts for wetter conditions - still not comparable for full wet but may help

Hopefully we will have some minutes

That about covers it I think - I've drunk a lot since then.....

Fish
User avatar
No7
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Reading, Berks

Re: Bemsee D&D - Class Meeting

Postby Ells » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:49 am

Sounds like there was a lot discussed. Sounds like some good stuff in there.


Thanks
Mark
#90 Going slower than last year
Ells
Tail Ender
Tail Ender
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 4:22 pm

Re: Bemsee D&D - Class Meeting

Postby Tim777 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:25 pm

Is there likely to be a forum discussion/vote on these issues anytime soon? Making plans for next year will be that bit easier as soon as we know what's what.

Tim
Tim777
Tail Ender
Tail Ender
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:40 pm
Location: Bristol


Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron
 

Who is online

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 151 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:00 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Current time

It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:34 am
RocketTheme Joomla Templates